Duration: 45 mins to 1.5 hrs
Ask children to help with preparation including washing the vegetables and fruits!
Can add extra flavors into the yogurt such a green chives, diced tomatoes, lemon zest, orange zest, fresh dill, mixed dried herbs
260 g plain yogurt
1. Cut the cucumbers in half length ways and scoop out the seeds with a spoon
2. Combine the yogurt, salt and any flavorings in a bowl.
3. Spoon the yogurt into the hollowed-out cucumbers.
4. Cut the capsicum and remove all the seeds the cut into triangles for the sails
5. Skewer each sail with a toothpick and stick the other end in the cucumber.
Keywords: sail boat, ocean, cucumber, sail, boat, yogurt
Photo Source: Kids Spot